Enviro Noise Partner for B&K 2245 and HBK 2255 Sound Level Meter
This solution is all you need to easily conduct and report on environmental noise surveys to ensure regulations compliance and investigate noise complaints.Request Price
Together with an HBK 2255 or B&K 2245 sound level meter, Enviro Noise Partner is a complete, focused toolset for measuring and reporting on environmental noise concerns. With an Enviro Noise Partner license installed, your sound level meter can acquire a wide range of broadband parameters including statistics, provide 1/1- or 1/3-octave band frequency analysis, and conduct logging down to 1 s intervals. These capabilities ensure that you get the right data for your job to do. Additionally, the sound level meter can make high-quality audio recordings to aid in identifying specific incidents.
Once the Enviro Noise Partner app is downloaded to your phone from the App Store®, your HBK 2255 or B&K 2245 sound level meter can be wirelessly controlled from your phone – you can even control multiple sound level meters simultaneously. All measurement capabilities are available from the app, with intuitive measurement profile screens that enable you to pinch the graph to zoom or swipe it to move back and forth through time. This makes it very easy to mark events and isolate sounds so that you can, for example, exclude a barking dog from a measurement. Measurement audio can be streamed to your phone while measuring, useful in situations where you cannot be physically close to the sound level meter, or to listen for wind-induced noise. Via the app interface, pictures, text and voice notes, and videos can be embedded with the measurements to document your work.
With the accompanying PC app, all data can be transferred to a PC, wirelessly or with the supplied USB cable. Just like the mobile app, the Enviro Noise Partner PC app is an excellent tool for adding markers for events and isolating sounds for further investigation or exclusion. These tasks are made even easier with the app’s powerful audio playback tools, such as pitch-corrected, high-speed playback for reviewing long recordings. Measurements can be exported to customizable Microsoft® Excel® templates for fast, easy and consistent reporting.
- Attended environmental noise surveys of noise from commerce, industry and transportation
- Measuring existing ambient noise levels for pre-project planning
- Verifying compliance with environmental noise regulations
- Investigating noise complaints
Other task-focused apps for HBK 2255 and B&K 2245 sound level meters include:
- Work Noise Partner – evaluate workplace noise to ensure compliance with regulations and safeguard employee safety, including determining the need and level for hearing protection. The interface guides you through a full survey and requires minimal training to ensure valid and actionable data
- Product Noise Partner – determine sound power emissions, or measure sound pressure levels, according to international standards for regulatory compliance, benchmarking and labelling. Full workflow support simplifies your task and minimizes the chance of errors