Work Noise Partner for B&K 2245 and HBK 2255 Sound Level Meter
This SLM-based survey solution simplifies your job of ensuring standards compliance and employee safety, including the data for selecting hearing protection.Request Price
Together with an HBK 2255 or B&K 2245 sound level meter, Work Noise Partner is a complete, focused toolset for measuring occupational noise-related concerns, such as noise exposure surveys and risk mitigation for noise-induced hearing loss. To ensure that the job is done correctly, the app offers a complete implementation of task- and job-based noise exposure assessment according to ISO 9612.
Once the Work Noise Partner app is downloaded to your phone from the App Store®, all Work Noise Partner capabilities can be wirelessly controlled from your phone. Additionally, the mobile app organizes measurements into tasks and exposure groups and allows workday noise exposure calculations, where the user assigns a task duration to calculate a dose. Via the app interface, pictures, text and voice notes, and videos can be embedded with the measurements.
When the survey is finished, the data can be transferred to a PC, wirelessly or with the supplied USB cable. Just like the mobile app, the Work Noise Partner PC app organizes measurements into tasks or exposure groups that can then be added to a workday exposure calculation. If the mobile app has been used to organize measurements or calculate workday noise exposures, they can be imported to your PC. To further minimize the need for additional training, the software is preconfigured with the tools needed to calculate exposure, create formatted reports, export data and calculations to a Microsoft® Excel® spreadsheet.
The Work Noise Partner PC software also works with Personal Noise Dosimeter Type 4448. You can import measurements from the dose meter into a Work Noise Partner project and combine that data with measurements from HBK 2255 or B&K 2245 to compare and analyse as needed. A separate licence is not required.
- Task- or job-based noise exposure surveys according to ISO 9612
- Prevention of hearing loss
- Managing noise exposure
- Ensuring compliance with regulations
- Measurements for hearing protection selection
Other task-focused apps for HBK 2255 or B&K 2245 sound level meters include:
- Enviro Noise Partner – evaluate environmental noise to ensure compliance with standards. The focused toolset ensures that you have all the tools needed for the job, including markers to isolate sounds (exclude superfluous noise or mark pertinent noise for further examination) and checklists to ensure the job is done correctly
- Product Noise Partner – determine sound power emissions, or measure sound pressure levels, according to international standards for regulatory compliance, benchmarking and labelling. Full workflow support simplifies your task and minimizes the chance of errors