Noise Partner for B&K 2245 and HBK 2255 Sound Level Meter
This sound level meter platform houses the solution that gets your job done faster and easier. Controlled via smart-device apps tailored to your task, get your work done with confidence.Request Price
HBK 2255 and B&K 2245 sound level meters are designed to be used when and where you have a job to do. They can connect to your mobile phone via Wi-Fi® and be operated away from the sound field via an unparalleled mobile-app control interface. This means that the unit can be placed for measurement and fully controlled from a more convenient location, just as if you were standing with the SLM in hand.
HBK 2255 and B&K 2245 sound level meters come with the Noise Partner app pre-installed. This app can be used with minimal training and is perfect for simple broadband measurements, general-purpose sound pressure level measurements, and basic occupational, product and environmental noise measurements.
Once the Noise Partner app is downloaded to your phone from the App Store®, all Noise Partner capabilities can be wirelessly controlled from that phone. Via the app interface, pictures, text and voice notes, and videos can be embedded with the measurements.
When the PC app has been downloaded and installed and the measurement is finished, your data can be transferred to the PC, wirelessly or with the supplied USB cable. Noise Partner PC software is preconfigured with the tools needed for storing, reviewing and reporting your data.
- Checking the sound pressure levels – for example, to ensure that fire alarm systems comply with regulations
- Broadband measurements requiring IEC 61672, ANSI/ASA S1.4 or DIN 45657-compliant instrumentation
- Simple product testing – to ensure compliance with EU Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC or similar standards for listing LAeq and LCpeak in order to minimize the risk of hearing loss
Additional licenses can be installed on both HBK 2255 and B&K 2245. Ensure that you have the right tools for your job to do:
- Enviro Noise Partner – evaluate environmental noise to ensure compliance with standards. The focused toolset ensures that you have all the tools needed for the job, including markers to isolate sounds (exclude superfluous noise or mark pertinent noise for further examination) and checklists to ensure the job is done correctly
- Work Noise Partner – evaluate workplace noise to ensure compliance with regulations and safeguard employee safety, including determining the need and level for hearing protection. The interface guides you through a full survey and requires minimal training to ensure valid and actionable data
- Product Noise Partner – determine sound power emissions, or measure sound pressure levels, according to international standards for regulatory compliance, benchmarking and labelling. Full workflow support simplifies your task and minimizes the chance of errors