Inductive Centring System (ICS)
How many of us own a digital camera? If you are not sure, just look at your smartphone. As a matter of fact, the world has become increasingly digital. Brüel & Kjær, with its technology driven focus, wants to lead a change in the market with its new Inductive Centring System (ICS) - Inspired by accuracy.Vibration Testing Equipment
The Inductive Centring System (ICS), a new sensor, patented by Brüel & Kjær, adjusts the armature position without the use of any optical targets. Thanks to its non-contact and non-optical design, the ICS is unaffected by environmental conditions. Brüel & Kjær’s non-optical and non-contact armature positioning sensor for the most precise and accurate tests.
As a purely digital sensor, the ICS makes the need for regular calibration and sensor maintenance obsolete. But this is just the beginning: the ICS is maintenance free, giving you peace of mind when running your tests. Customers will not need to wait for routine in-field service or calibration of the sensor as no technical actions are needed.
Previously only available for the LDS V8900 shaker, the ICS is now designed to work with the LDS V8 shaker systems, the LDS V875 shaker systems as well as the LDS V875LS shaker systems. Customers, both existing and new, will be able to benefit from an ICS upgrade:
- Existing shakers: Our best in class Global Field Service team can easily install the ICS on existing systems as part of an annual service
- New shakers: We directly supply ICS as standard on your new V8 and V8900 shaker systems
The LDS Inductive Centring System
Why choose an ICS upgrade?
- ICS is accurate to within 0.5mm for the most precise and reliable tests
- ICS provides superior signal clarity
- ICS enhances the reliability of your measurement
- ICS eliminates routine in-field service and calibration and immediately reduces the system’s downtime
Would you like to know more?
To upgrade your shaker now, please contact your local sales representative to receive more information.
Iscriviti alla nostra Newsletter e ricevi le informazioni più recenti dal mondo del suoni e delle vibrazioni
Le ultime notizie Brüel & Kjær ti raggiungono con un solo click
Nuovi prodotti, sconti e offerte speciali
Articoli rigurdanti il suono e le vibrazioni, video e guide