Inductive Centring System (ICS) - Inspired by accuracy
How many of us own a digital camera? If you are not sure, just look at your smartphone. As a matter of fact, the world has become increasingly digital. Brüel & Kjær, with its technology driven focus, wants to lead this change in the market with its new Inductive Centring System (ICS).
As a purely digital sensor, the ICS makes the need for regular calibration and sensor maintenance obsolete. But this is just the beginning: the ICS is maintenance free, giving you peace of mind when running your tests. Customers will not need to wait for routine in-field service or calibration of the sensor as no technical actions are needed.
- Existing shakers: Our best in class Global Field Service team can easily install the ICS on existing systems as part of an annual service
- New shakers: We directly supply ICS as standard on your new V8 and V8900 shaker systems
The LDS Inductive Centring System
Why choose an ICS upgrade?
- ICS is accurate to within 0.5mm for the most precise and reliable tests
- ICS provides superior signal clarity
- ICS enhances the reliability of your measurement
- ICS eliminates routine in-field service and calibration and immediately reduces the system’s downtime
To upgrade your shaker now, please contact your local sales representative to receive more information.
Inscreva-se em nossa Newsletter e receba as últimas histórias do nosso mundo de ruído e vibração
As últimas notícias da Brüel & Kjær entregues na sua caixa de entrada
Lançamentos de novos produtos, descontos e ofertas especiais
Artigos, vídeos e guias sobre ruído e vibração