Artificial Mastoid Calibration Setup
Artificial Mastoid Calibration Setup for traceable calibration of mechanical couplers of artificial mastoids according to IEC 60318-6:2007.Richiedi un preventivo
The Artificial Mastoid Calibration System Type 9738 with software EN-2240 is an easy-to-use calibration system that provides traceable calibration of mechanical couplers of artificial mastoids according to IEC 60318-6:2007.
The hardware of the calibration system consists of a LAN-XI DAQ front-end, which provides the necessary inputs and generator output, suitable conditioners, a power amplifier and an exciter suspended to a specially developed for the purpose calibration jig, equipped of a scale to measure static force applied.
- Fast and accurate mechanical impedance, frequency response and sensitivity measurement according to IEC 60318-6:2007.
- Fast reporting of results using Excel 2013 with possibility to customize report according to ISO 17025
- Results directly importable into Calibration System for Audiometer Calibration Software i714
- Turnkey system
- Guided step-by-step calibration with data validation tools
- Two methods supported, using charge or voltage conditioning of the signal output of the mechanical coupler
- ISO 266 centre frequencies and extra-polled commonly used frequencies in pure tone audiometers results
The software EN-2240 consist of a PULSE project template for acquiring the various measurements rough guided steps and data validity tools and use an Excel 2013 template to calculate and report the various calibration results according to IEC 60318-6:2007.
The report can be printed from Excel or even better saved as pdf document to be printed further.