For accelerometers, Brüel & Kjær can provide accredited calibration and traceable calibration. Regular accredited and traceable calibrations ensure that your accelerometer is working correctly and provides proof of measurement accuracyRequest Calibration
An accredited certificate will be accepted without discussion from your customers or auditing authorities. Brüel & Kjær can provide the following types of accreditations for Brüel & Kjær accelerometers:
- DANAK (English certificate)
- A2LA (English certificate)
- DAkkS (German certificate)
- NATA (English certificate)
To start the accredited calibration history from day one, we recommend that you take advantage of our accredited-calibration services when you purchase your new accelerometer.
Brüel & Kjær recommends annual re-calibration to provide data for an unbroken calibration history to use as a reference, either for internal requirements, for auditing required by authorities or at the request of your customers. The shorter the period between calibrations, the lower the risk of questionable measurements.
Calibration of accelerometers is performed in the range 1 Hz to 20 kHz
Measurements are conducted according to IEC 16063 and to the manufacturer’s specifications
Measurements are traceable to institutions such as NIST and PTB
With the accredited certificate, you get:
- Proof that calibration has been performed according to quality requirements in ISO 17025
- Frequency response curve and measured uncertainty
- Internationally accepted certificate with the logo of the accreditation body
- Calibration conditions: air temperature, air pressure and relative humidity
Calibration of accelerometers is performed in the range 1 Hz to 20 kHz. Measurements are conducted according to IEC 16063 and the manufacturer’s specifications. Measurements are traceable to institutions such as NIST and PTB.
The certificate includes all measurement results.