DISCOM Mobile is an in-cabin acoustic quality system for the correlation of completed vehicle and test-stand data. The system includes all the hardware and software needed for measurement.Request Price
DISCOM Mobile is a universal portable acoustic measurement system that has been specifically designed to correlate test-stand data with a completed, fully assembled vehicle. This correlation is important so that the test-stand parameters can be adjusted to compensate for transfer paths and masking that result in unpredicted cabin noise.
The system comprises four microphones, one accelerometer, a front end and a laptop PC with DISCOM Mobile software installed. Once the data has been acquired, it is processed and ready for comparison with test-stand data, enabling test-stand tolerance parameters to be refined, improving the end-of-line test results.
- In-vehicle acoustic quality data acquisition
- Correlation of full vehicle measurement data with component test-stand data
- Outgoing quality control
- Rotationally synchronous analysis
- Order analysis with four microphones: The order spectra are averaged to compensate for cabin resonance due to standing waves
- Order analysis of the vibration signal
- Spectrograms of both sound and vibration orders recorded over speed
- Order tracks and online order spectra
As part of DISCOM NVH Analysis, all of the data stored forms a complete and traceable data chain, enabling continuous test parameter refinement.
Subscribe to our newsletter and receive the latest stories from our world of sound and vibration
The latest news from Brüel & Kjær delivered to your inbox
New product releases, discounts and special offers
Sound and vibration articles, videos and guides