LAN-XI Data Acquisition System
LAN-XI is a modular data acquisition system and analyzer platform providing you with a flexible front end capable of delivering over 1000 channels in a portable DAQ system. Both LAN-XI and LAN-XI Light are designed to deliver unrivalled dynamic input range for capturing sound and vibration data in a wide range of demanding measurement applications.LAN-XI DAQ Systems
Our LAN-XI Data Acquisition System is a versatile family of DAQ hardware, modules and equipment designed for flexibility, robustness, and ease of use.
- Flexible channel configurations
Our LAN-XI modules function individually and provided with a battery power module, you can create small, rugged, low channel-count systems. The various input and output DAQ modules can be assembled in frames of 5 or 11 modules.
The frames can be setup together creating a DAQ system with over 1000 channels.
- Distributed systems
Individually our DAQ modules can be distributed close to the test object to keep transducer cables short to avoid noise and tangled cables. Connected by LAN cables that also supply power over Ethernet (PoE).
These modules create the ideal ideal system for large-scale measurements such as flight noise certification tests, ground vibration tests (GVT), automotive pass-by tests, and ship self-noise monitoring (SNMS).
Versatility and flexibility are at the heart of LAN-XI. You can easily remove modules to split your data acquisition systems up for single measurements, or combine the modules when large tests are needed.
You can attach many different types of input panels to connect the transducers of your choice. Should your needs change over time, you can easily add additional modules or specialized multichannel connections, enabling faster data sampling rate or bridge transducers.
- OPEN-API Protocol (License Included)
LAN-XI Open API is a lightweight, platform-independent interface for programming LAN-XI data acquisition hardware from your own (or third party) software. The LAN-XI Open API interface is a wire-protocol based on REST and JSON technologies.
LAN-XI Light: Stand-alone DAQ Modules
LAN-XI Light is our stand-alone data acquisition modules for specific measurement scenarios. The modules provide up to four channels, and can be used together with a battery module to create a portable data recorder.
Advantages of both LAN-XI DAQ systems
The bandwidth, channels, signal conditioning, and other modules can be configured via our online platform, enabling easy control, recording, and display feedback via a smartphone or pc. In addition both systems;
- can be used as a simple data recorder of sound and vibration time data (featuring 12 channels on LAN-XI and 4 channels for LAN-XI Light)
- automatically incorporates data from transducers equipped with transducer electronic data sheet (TEDS) IEEE 1451.4
- are able to transmit data wirelessly with the use of Wireless LAN Frame Type 3660-A-20x
- have a circular LED showing when channels are in use, and indicate signal clipping at a glance. This is also shown on the modules' LCD screen.
- provide Dyn-X technology eliminating the need for input ranging with dual A/D converters, and secures data recording – with an effective dynamic range of over 160 dB