Extended warranty - hardware
An extended warranty is the easiest and most cost-effective way to protect your investment and the use of your Brüel & Kjær equipment.
Here are some of the benefits of our extended warranty:
- Known cost of ownership allows accurate budgeting
- Extensions for up to ten years
- No additional cost if a failure occurs
- No delays due to quotation and approval procedures
- Maximum priority in the case of a defective unit
- Reduced demands on your technical personnel and resources
We provide a full service report with each repaired instrument. Yearly certification and calibration can be added for an additional charge.
Please contact your local Brüel & Kjær office for full details and pricing. For information concerning standard warranty, please download the Standard Hardware Warranty Policy.
Subscribe to our newsletter and receive the latest stories from our world of sound and vibration
The latest news from Brüel & Kjær delivered to your inbox
New product releases, discounts and special offers
Sound and vibration articles, videos and guides