Extended warranty - hardware
An extended warranty is the easiest and most cost-effective way to protect your investment and the use of your Brüel & Kjær equipment.
Here are some of the benefits of our extended warranty:
- Known cost of ownership allows accurate budgeting
- Extensions for up to ten years
- No additional cost if a failure occurs
- No delays due to quotation and approval procedures
- Maximum priority in the case of a defective unit
- Reduced demands on your technical personnel and resources
We provide a full service report with each repaired instrument. Yearly certification and calibration can be added for an additional charge.
Please contact your local Brüel & Kjær office for full details and pricing. For information concerning standard warranty, please download the Standard Hardware Warranty Policy.