LDS HBT Slip Tables
Hydrostatic-Bearing Slip Tables
Hydrostatic-bearing slip tables are designed for horizontal and three-axis testing of very large payloads, up to 12,000 kg (26,455 lb), such as satellite components.Solicitar oferta
For testing applications requiring three individual axes, we recommend an LDS trunnion-mounted shaker and a slip table. A slip table typically consists of a magnesium plate sitting atop a smooth granite block, with a lubricating film in between. Both are housed in a frame that connects to the shaker’s armature, enabling it to excite payloads in the horizontal position.
LDS HBT Slip Tables provide the ideal solution for strenuous vibration test requirements in R&D and product qualification for a variety of industries, including automotive, aviation, aerospace and defence, and packaging and transport. Owing to its high stiffness, high centre of gravity, high overturning moment, and great dynamic stability, HBT slip tables allow for heavier load-carrying capabilities.
- Three-axis testing, including tests of complete satellite systems
- Testing of avionics and military hardware
- Space flight simulation
- Testing of commercial and defence aircraft assemblies
- Automotive component testing
- Testing of electronic assemblies
- Packaging and transport testing
STAND-ALONE SLIP TABLES OR COMBO SYSTEMS – WHAT TO CHOOSE?
- LDS® combo system: LDS® combo systems with HBT slip tables have the power of our medium- and high-force shakers and the strength and stability of hydrostatic-bearing tables. We recommend the combo configuration, as it offers easy installation and accurate alignment between shaker and table, reducing test setup time when switching the position from vertical to horizontal.
- Stand-alone HBT slip table: A trunnion-mounted shaker with a separate slip table on a seismic base is the favoured arrangement for testing very large or dynamically complex payloads, as it delivers optimal pitch, roll and yaw restraints.
Specifically built for testing large articles, LDS® HBT slip tables incorporate linear hydrostatic bearings to provide greater load-support capacity. These tables offer increased stiffness, dynamic stability and damping, so that loads with high or off-set centres of gravity and high overturning moments can be tested safely and efficiently. Standard-size tables range from 600 × 600 to 1500 × 1500 mm (23.62 × 23.62 to 59 × 59 in) and custom sizes are available upon request.
LDS® HBT slip tables feature high-stability granite bases and slip plates manufactured from tool-grade magnesium, chosen for its strength and light weight. A film of pressurized oil between the base and the plate gives uniform support across the entire surface.
All LDS® combo systems are compatible with AGREE chambers and can be integrated with other equipment to perform environmental tests, including Combined Environmental Reliability Testing (CERT). Thermal barriers, to protect the shaker’s armature and the slip table when operating at high temperatures, are available as an option.