1/2" Free-field Microphone With Type 2669-L Preamplifier, Prepolarized
Free-field microphone designed for high-precision measurements, requiring high sensitivity with a frequency response of 6 Hz to 20 kHz.Solicitar oferta
Type 4189-L-001 is designed for high precision free field measurements, where a microphone with high sensitivity is required.
- Precision sound measurement
- Premium class sound level meters
- Equipment according to IEC 61672 class 1
THIS MICROPHONE SET IS A COMBINATION OF:
The unit is mounted in a clean, sealed room environment, after which a single type number and a single serial number are assigned. This means that the combined unit has better accuracy and long-term stability and is treated as a complete unit.
The unit also contains TEDS, which means that information about the serial number, type and sensitivity is stored in it.
THE BENEFITS OF USING A MICROPHONE PREAMPLIFIER COMBINATION ARE:
- Better stability and accuracy. Because the unit is mounted in clean room installations, there is no contamination.
- Easy to use. Your front-end analyzer and software will automatically detect the type number, serial number and sensitivity because of the built-in TEDS technology. There is no need to enter this manually for all channels.
- Calibration integration. TEDS technology means that the microphone is automatically detected and identified by your data acquisition software, allowing it to be easily integrated into your calibration database.
- Fewer errors. Since your data acquisition software automatically knows the type of microphone, serial number and sensitivity, manual inputs are greatly reduced - reducing human errors.
- Dyn. range
- 15.2 – 146 dB
- Freq. range
- 6.3 – 20000 Hz
- Inherent noise
- 15.2 dB A
- Lower limiting frequency -3dB
- 6.3 Hz
- Free field
- Polarization voltages
- Pressure coefficient
- -0.01 dB/kPa
- 50 mV/Pa
- IEC 61094-4 WS2F
- Temperature coefficient
- -0.006 dB/ºC
- Temperature range
- -20 – 80 ℃
- Sound field
- Input type
- Microphone type
- Free field