TYPE 8442 | BK CONNECT
Volume Velocity Source Measurements
Volume Velocity Source Measurement Software is part of BK Connect and is designed for quick and easy measurement of acoustic transfer functions.Richiedi un preventivo
Volume velocity sources (VVS) measure acoustic transfer functions (ATF), typically in connection with noise source contribution analysis. Uniquely, HBK volume velocity sources use a special dual-microphone probe to measure accurate volume velocity directly in real time.
BK Connect VVS Measurements is designed to work with HBK VVS devices to help you make high-precision ATF measurements quickly and efficiently based on a pre-loaded test plan that guides you through the measurements to ensure the best quality results.
- Real-time measurement of acoustic transfer functions (P/Q) and acoustic volume velocity
- Pass-by source path contribution (SPC) analysis
- Airborne source path contribution analysis
- Cabin acoustic sensitivity analysis
- Works with HBK-patented dual-microphone volume velocity probes for direct measurement of volume velocity
- Capable of setup and guided measurements from an indoor pass-by source path SPC model consisting of pass-by array microphones, sources, and indicators
- Offline setup of SPC DOF model in Microsoft® Excel® with one-step import to BK Connect for quick start-up
- Volume velocity probe selectable as a transducer in the BK Connect Transducer Manager
- Hardware channel table updated automatically by dragging and dropping volume velocity transducer onto the desired channel in the hardware matrix
- Real-time monitor shows calibrated volume velocity
- Network-based data file sharing in Team Server using a common file repository