This course will be offered over two sessions, for three hours per day.
- March 14-15; 9:00 AM – 12:00PM CET (Copenhagen)
- September 19-20; 13:00PM – 16:00PM CEST (Copenhagen)
- November 07-08; 13:00 – 16:00 CET (Copenhagen)
This course will help you to better understand the BK Connect® general scope for measurements and analysis and start your measurements and analysis in an efficient way.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
- Introduction do BK Connect®
- Connect sensors: Microphones and Accelerometers and real time monitor the signals
- Start a measurement record and signal processing using FFT, CPB and Overall
- Time data recording – fast and efficient way to acquire data
- Basic data display and reporting the results
This course is intended for new users or users who need a complete but basic understand about how to operate BK Connect®.
BK Connect® Get Measurement-ready course can be used as a prerequisite for the BK Connect® MasterClass which is intended for intermediate or expert level users.
Iscriviti alla nostra Newsletter e ricevi le informazioni più recenti dal mondo del suoni e delle vibrazioni
Le ultime notizie Brüel & Kjær ti raggiungono con un solo click
Nuovi prodotti, sconti e offerte speciali
Articoli rigurdanti il suono e le vibrazioni, video e guide