Reference Standard Accelerometer (Incl. cable)
Back-to-back Reference Standard Accelerometer designed for measurements in vibration calibration laboratories. The reference accelerometer is typically used for comparison as the "Reference Standard" or by substitution, as the working standard accelerometer.Solicitar oferta
Type 8305 is a piezoelectric reference accelerometer with side connector designed for measurement in vibration calibration laboratories for calibration, or as measurement reference to an existing accelerometer.
- Calibration traceable to the National Institute of Standards and Technology
- Laser interferometry calibration of reference sensitivity in accordance with ISO 5347
- Excellent isolation from base strains and low sensitivity to loading
The accelerometer feature a stainless steel housing and piezoelectric element PZ 100 quartz crystal. The element is carefully prepared to ensure excellent temperature
and temperature transient characteristics and long-term stability.
Type 8305 has two mounting surfaces (top and base) with threaded holes. It can be used for direct comparison (back-toback) calibration as described in ISO 16063–21:2003
by mounting the base of Type 8305 on a vibration exciter and anaccelerometer on its top.
- Freq. range
- 0.2 – 4400 Hz
- -74 – 200 ℃
- 40 gram
- 0.12 pC/ms^-2
- Residual Noise Level in Spec Freq Range (rms) ±
- Maximum Operational Level (peak)
- 1000 g
- 10-32 UNF
- 10-32 UNF-2A Stud
- Resonance frequency
- 38 kHz
- Maximum Shock Level (± peak)
- 1000 g