Microphone Primary Calibration System
Our primary level microphone calibration system for calibration of laboratory standard microphones.Demande de devis
A primary level microphone calibration system for calibration of laboratory standard microphones.
Type 9699 applies the pressure reciprocity calibration technique and calibrates to the highest possible accuracy. A free-field system is available as Type 9799. The system performs pressure reciprocity calibration according to the method described in IEC 61094-2 for determining the pressure sensitivity of microphones described in IEC 61094-1 (Laboratory Standard Microphones).
The system is intended for National Metrology Institutes and other high-level laboratories. It is a turnkey system for routine measurements, which can be set up to meet the requirements of the user.
- Primary open-circuit pressure sensitivity calibration of laboratory standard microphones
- Measurements according to IEC 61094-2 on IEC 61094-1 microphone types:
- LS1P (for example, Type 4160)
- LS2aP (for example, Type 4180)
- Measurement of static pressure coefficient using integral pressure chamber
CALIBRATION SYSTEM FEATURES
- Fast PC-controlled determination of electrical transfer impedance
- Measurement and calibration data stored on disk or printed as hard copy
- Frequency range: 20Hz to 10kHz (LS1), 20Hz to 20kHz (LS2)
- Unique vibration and ambient noise damped microphone mounting stand
- Dimensionally stable plane-wave sapphire couplers
The system can work in a ‘normal’ laboratory environment with no specific precautions with respect to background noise and vibration.