Learn about vibration shaker testing with our recorded webinar and discover:
- The history of LDS virashakers
- Shaker testing including theory
- Required vibration testing equipment and systems set up.
- Common-practice shaker testing applications
- How to add additional value to shaker testing?
Has an Bachelor of Science with Honours in Engineering Design. He joined Brüel & Kjær in 2016 (based in Royston, UK) and is our Product Manager for Shakers & Amplifiers and Shaker Systems.
E-mail: [email protected]
- Material preference is aluminium or magnesium alloys for strength to mass ratio and good damping properties
- Low mass, high stiffness and a minimum thickness of 20 mm
- Specified flatness tolerance and a good balance/C of G
- All interface hole patterns should incorporate counterbored holes, which allow for a flat washer and cap head screw/bolt
- Steel inserts should be used for interface to Jig
- 100 mm minimum hole spacing, in a square pattern where possible and consider how to control and where to position the accelerometers using 10/32 threaded holes
The actual control is still completed by the accelerometer measurement feedback by calculating the acceleration amplitude equivalent to displacement at each frequency. The transition frequency can be calculated by comparing the increase in acceleration with the displacement constant:
- Random-on-Random: narrow bands of noise sitting on a broader band of random energy
- Sine-on-Random: single tracked pure sine frequencies sitting on a broader band of random energy
Inscreva-se em nossa Newsletter e receba as últimas histórias do nosso mundo de ruído e vibração
As últimas notícias da Brüel & Kjær entregues na sua caixa de entrada
Lançamentos de novos produtos, descontos e ofertas especiais
Artigos, vídeos e guias sobre ruído e vibração