Available with outputs ranging from 8 to 56 kVA, these switch-mode power amplifiers are used to drive electrodynamic shakers with force ratings of at least 9.81 kN (2205 lbf), such as LDS V830.Solicitar oferta
Similar to the LDS® DPA-K range, these switching power (or switch-mode) amplifiers have been designed to power our medium-force vibration test systems. They have a Class-D rating, offering maximum power with minimal energy waste and, thus, lower running costs.
Compatible with third-party shakers, LDS® SPA K amplifiers are modular and scalable, allowing you to easily and economically increase their power capacity to meet future needs without having to replace the entire unit. This modular approach also ensures power continues to be delivered to the shaker system even if a module fails, allowing operation at lower force until the module is replaced.
- Driving LDS® medium-force shakers V830, V850, V875, V875LS and V8
- Driving third-party shakers with ratings of at least 9.81 kN (2205 lbf)
- Power output range from 8 to 56 kVA
- Can be uprated in increments of 8 kVA by adding extra power modules
- Over 90% energy-efficient
- Full-power frequency range
- Low distortion, wide bandwidth (20Hz to 3kHz @ -3dB), and signal-to-noise ratio better than -68dB
- Peak current rating of 3-sigma to ISO standards
- Optional remote control panel with reach of up to 200 metres (656 feet)
- Safety features and interlocks for comprehensive system monitoring and protection of operator, equipment and DUT
- Microprocessor control unit and LCD function display for easy setup and fast troubleshooting
- PC-based amplifier control software centralizes operation of amplifier and vibration controller