1/2" Pressure-field Microphone + Type 2669-B Preamplifier, Ext. Polarized
Pressure-field microphone designed for infrasound measurement with a frequency response of 0.07 Hz to 20 kHz.問い合わせ・見積依頼
Type 4193-B-004 is designed for infrasound measurement. When used with adaptor UC-0211, the lower limiting frequency of the preamplifier is reduced to 0.1 Hz.
- Infrasound measurements
- Sonic boom measurements
- General pressure field measurements
THIS MICROPHONE SET IS A COMBINATION OF:
The unit is assembled in a clean-room environment and sealed together, after which it is assigned one single type number and one single serial number. This means that the combined unit has better precision and long-time stability, and is handled as one complete unit.
The unit also contains TEDS, which means that information about the serial number, type and sensitivity is stored within it.
THE BENEFITS OF USING A MICROPHONE-PREAMPLIFIER COMBINATION ARE:
- Better stability and precision. Because the unit is assembled in clean-room facilities, there is no contamination.
- Ease of use. Your analyzer front-end and software will automatically detect the type number, serial number and sensitivity because of the built-in TEDS technology. There is no need to enter this manually for every channel.
- Calibration integration. The TEDS technology means the microphone is automatically detected and identified by your data acquisition software, allowing it to be easily integrated with your calibration database.
- Fewer errors. As your data acquisition software automatically knows the microphone type, serial number and sensitivity, manual inputs are greatly reduced – reducing human errors.
- Dyn. range
- 29 – 148 dB
- Freq. range
- 0.07 – 20000 Hz
- Inherent noise
- 29 dB A
- Lower limiting frequency -3dB
- 0.07 Hz
- Low Frequency
- Ext polarized
- Polarization voltages
- 200 V
- Pressure coefficient
- -0.005 dB/kPa
- 2 mV/Pa
- IEC 61094-4 WS2P
- Temperature coefficient
- -0.002 dB/ºC
- Temperature range
- -20 – 80 ℃
- Sound field
- Input type
- Microphone type
- Low Frequency