Service Pack Contract
The Service Pack Contract allows you to benefit from a set of services, tailor-made to your needs and with a very wide range of service offerings.
Brüel & Kjær Service Pack Contract includes a set of services, standard and tailor-made, for Brüel & Kjær to perform. All within perfectly established conditions. Our services are flexible to your wishes, offering an annual or multi-year duration - in the 5-year renewable limit.
Our service offerings include the following options:
- Accredited calibration, or traceable in the laboratory
- Metrological verification on site
- Telephone support and technical assistance Software update
- Hardware and software rental
- Corrective maintenance
- On-site maintenance and repair of vibration testing equipment
- Reservation and provision of spare parts Installation and configuration of systems
- Return to service after passing equipment through the laboratory
- Training On-site assistance
- Provision of replacement equipment during interventions
- Specific tailor-made services
- Total control and flexibility, VIP access, simplified management ... with the Service Pack contract your loyalty is rewarded: 4% customer advantage per year of engagement
- Management fees offered for contracts over € 2,000
- Preferential price for any replacement of equipment covered by the contract or for any other purchase of a Brüel & Kjaer product
- Preferential prices on spare parts and on-site interventions
- Fixed prices throughout the duration of the contract
- Minor overhaul costs for instruments offered as part of a metrological service in the laboratory
- Coverage of transport costs
Download the Service Pack brochure, or contact your local Brüel & Kjær representative for more information.