Differential CCLD Input for Bridge DAQ Module
Charge/CCLD input front panel designed for use with LAN-XI Bridge Module Type 3057.견적 요청하기
Front panel UA-3122-030 is for use with LAN-XI Bridge Module Type 3057. It features three input channels with buffered monitor output channels in parallel.
Each channel has three input connectors: one for bridge transducers, one for charge signals and one for direct/CCLD signals. The 15-pin D-sub connectors allow individual configurations of completion resistors to be made directly on the cable plug.
UA-3121-030 and UA-3122-030 are very similar. UA-3121-030 has connectors for differential charge input and UA-3122-030 has connectors for direct or CCLD input.
Note: Only one kind of input per channel can be used at a time.
- Bridge transducer measurements
- 1/1, 1/2 and 1/4 bridge strain gauges
- Strain gauge based transducers (force, mass and torque)
- Piezoresistive accelerometers and pressure transducers
- Variable capacitance accelerometers
- General sound and vibrations measurements using:
- CCLD transducers
- Direct voltage signals
- Charge accelerometers
- Environments with high levels of electromagnetic noise
- Applications where good ground connections are difficult to achieve
|Front panel||Compatible LAN-XI modules|
- Connector type
- D-sub, Micro dot (F) and SMB
뉴스레터를 구독하고 소리와 진동에 대한 최신 이야기를 만나보세요
Brüel & Kjær가 전하는 최신 뉴스가 받은편지함으로 발송되었습니다.
신제품 출시, 할인 및 이벤트
소음 진동 기사, 비디오 및 가이드