Portable Vibration Calibrator
Our portable vibration calibrator provides accurate acceleration, velocity and displacement calibration of accelerometers, and general instrumentation. The calibrator is handheld, battery-powered and an essential tool for everyday use in changing environments.견적 요청하기
The vibration calibrator enables accurate adjustment of measuring instrumentation and transducers, such as accelerometers at a standard acceleration level of 10 ms–2 (0 – 70 g load). The reference signal may additionally be used for velocity and displacement calibration, at 10 mms–1 and 10 µm respectively.
Using the portable vibration calibrator is very straightforward: Simply attach a transducer to the calibrator table using a 10–32 UNF Steel Stud (YQ-2962), and that's it.
- Precise field calibration of vibration transducers
- Rapid calibration and checking
- Quick, easy field calibration of vibration measurement and recording systems
- Small, lightweight, and battery-driven
- Leather case for impact protection
- Designed for everyday use in harsh environments
- Acceleration, velocity and displacement calibration
- High-precision, crystal-controlled servo operating at 159.15 Hz (1000 rad s–1)
- Drop- and environment-tested according to IEC 60068
- Splash-proof according to IP 54 (IEC 60529)
The calibrator embodies an electromagnetic exciter driven by a crystal oscillator at a frequency of 159.15 Hz (1000 rad s–1).
Servo feedback via a small accelerometer on the underside of the vibration table is used to maintain a constant and accurate vibration level - independent of the mass of the transducer under test.