DISCOM Mobile is an in-cabin acoustic quality system for the correlation of completed vehicle and test-stand data. The system includes all the hardware and software needed for measurement.견적 요청하기
DISCOM Mobile is a universal portable acoustic measurement system that has been specifically designed to correlate test-stand data with a completed, fully assembled vehicle. This correlation is important so that the test-stand parameters can be adjusted to compensate for transfer paths and masking that result in unpredicted cabin noise.
The system comprises four microphones, one accelerometer, a front end and a laptop PC with DISCOM Mobile software installed. Once the data has been acquired, it is processed and ready for comparison with test-stand data, enabling test-stand tolerance parameters to be refined, improving the end-of-line test results.
- In-vehicle acoustic quality data acquisition
- Correlation of full vehicle measurement data with component test-stand data
- Outgoing quality control
- Rotationally synchronous analysis
- Order analysis with four microphones: The order spectra are averaged to compensate for cabin resonance due to standing waves
- Order analysis of the vibration signal
- Spectrograms of both sound and vibration orders recorded over speed
- Order tracks and online order spectra
As part of DISCOM NVH Analysis, all of the data stored forms a complete and traceable data chain, enabling continuous test parameter refinement.
뉴스레터를 구독하고 소리와 진동에 대한 최신 이야기를 만나보세요
Brüel & Kjær가 전하는 최신 뉴스가 받은편지함으로 발송되었습니다.
신제품 출시, 할인 및 이벤트
소음 진동 기사, 비디오 및 가이드