This course will be offered over two sessions, for three hours per day.
- May 9 th -10 th; 13:00 – 16:00 CET
- September 12 th -13 th; 13:00 – 16:00 CET
- October 31 st -1 st; 13:00 – 16:00 CET
Basic test and measurement techniques will be described and demonstrated to show how sound and vibration theory is applied to real world measurements.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN
- The physics of noise and vibration generation and transmission
- How to measure and quantify noise and vibration
- How to apply the right transducer for a specific test condition
The course will cover the best practices during selection and application of transducers and instrumentation.
Analysis techniques including time domain as well as FFT and octave based spectrum analysis, the importance of calibration and the relationship between sound and vibration will be discussed.
The course is directed toward engineers, technicians and managers who want to gain a better understanding of sound and vibration basics and start engineering it into their products.
뉴스레터를 구독하고 소리와 진동에 대한 최신 이야기를 만나보세요
Brüel & Kjær가 전하는 최신 뉴스가 받은편지함으로 발송되었습니다.
신제품 출시, 할인 및 이벤트
소음 진동 기사, 비디오 및 가이드