BK Connect 2020 and PULSE 24 released
Our sound & vibration platforms have been strengthened with improvements based on your feedback to strengthen your measurement processes and support your preferred way of working.Analysis Software
We are happy to announce our 2020 release of the BK Connect and PULSE software platforms. The new release strengthens your measurement process and user-experience with highlights including:
- Team Server data-sharing tool is now available as a local file repository outside the database
- Enabled Tear-offs for the Hardware Matrix, Monitor and other components within the Interface
- Data Processing application includes Data Table Viewer and Result Matrix tasks and export to Excel features
- Supports import of HBM .pnrf file format allowing users of both BK Connect and HBM eDrive and durability solutions to share data
- Structural Dynamics Suite: Improvements in geometry creation tasks, expanded hammer testing capabilities
- Array Analysis: Added GUI option for SONAH and general enhancements to the export and listen capability
- Vehicle Pass-by: A wave file exporter has been added to enable export to the NHTSA Compatibility Tool for FMVSS 141
- LabShop now supports LAN-XI Light stand-alone data acquisition hardware
You will experience general enhancements throughout the BK Connect platform including new hardware setup and monitoring features, back-up of multiple databases, and Test Conditions as a new level of Metadata.
For a complete overview on what’s new in the release, download the Highlight document below.
Learn more: BK Connect