1/8-inch Pressure-field Microphone With Type 2669 Preamplifier and Adaptor
Pressure-field microphone designed for measuring in confined spaces with a very high-frequency response of 6.5 Hz to 140 kHz.견적 요청하기
Type 4138-B-006 is designed for very high-frequency measurements and measurements in confined spaces.
- High-level and very high-frequency measurements
- PULSE measurements
- Applications which require a high degree of spatial resolution or where space is limited, for example, model testing
THIS MICROPHONE SET IS A COMBINATION OF:
The unit is assembled in a clean-room environment and sealed together, after which it is assigned one single type number and one single serial number. This means that the combined unit has better precision and long-time stability, and is handled as one complete unit.
The unit also contains TEDS, which means that information about the serial number, type and sensitivity is stored within it.
THE BENEFITS OF USING A MICROPHONE-PREAMPLIFIER COMBINATION ARE:
- Better stability and precision. Because the unit is assembled in clean-room facilities, there is no contamination.
- Ease of use. Your analyzer front-end and software will automatically detect the type number, serial number and sensitivity because of the built-in TEDS technology. There is no need to enter this manually for every channel.
- Calibration integration. The TEDS technology means the microphone is automatically detected and identified by your data acquisition software, allowing it to be easily integrated with your calibration database.
- Fewer errors. As your data acquisition software automatically knows the microphone type, serial number and sensitivity, manual inputs are greatly reduced – reducing human errors.
- Dyn. range
- 52.2 – 168 dB
- Freq. range
- 6.5 – 140000 Hz
- Inherent noise
- 52.2 dB A
- Lower limiting frequency -3dB
- 6.5 Hz
- Pressure Field
- Ext polarized
- Polarization voltages
- 200 V
- Pressure coefficient
- -0.01 dB/kPa
- 0.8 mV/Pa
- Temperature coefficient
- -0.01 dB/ºC
- Temperature range
- -20 – 100 ℃
- Sound field
- Input type
- Microphone type
- Pressure Field
뉴스레터를 구독하고 소리와 진동에 대한 최신 이야기를 만나보세요
Brüel & Kjær가 전하는 최신 뉴스가 받은편지함으로 발송되었습니다.
신제품 출시, 할인 및 이벤트
소음 진동 기사, 비디오 및 가이드