Allows accurate and repeatable mounting of telephone handsets on HATS in both standardized and user-defined positions.견적 요청하기
The Handset Positioner Type 4606 allows accurate and repeatable mounting of telephone handsets on HATS in both standardized and user-defined positions. This makes HATS into a state-of-the-art telephone test rig providing both an artificial mouth and ear with pinna for measurements according to ITU-T recommendations.
- Testing of headphones
- Evaluation of close‐talking/noise‐cancelling microphones
- Measurements on telephone headsets and hands‐free communication devices
- Measurements on mobile and domestic telephones
- In situ/insertion measurements on hearing aids
- Testing of hearing protectors
Supports all telephone handset designs, including handsets with asymmetrically mounted transducers. Type 4606 is available with 3 sizes of handset cradles:
- UA-1541 with 2 x UA-1537 forks for ordinary telephone handsets (optional accessory)
- UA-1541 with 2 x UA-1587 forks for wide telephone handsets (included with Type 4606)
- UA-1541-W-001 Cradle for tablets, including forks (optional accessory)
Positioning on both ears for left- and right-handed user simulations. Ear-centered reference point allow easy 3D pivoting of telephone mouthpiece.