Triaxial Charge Accelerometer
A compact triaxial charge accelerometer for high-temperature testing housed in robust titanium with a single integrated Microtech compatible connector.견적 요청하기
Triaxial Charge Accelerometer Type 4527‐C is a compact triaxial charge accelerometer for high temperature testing. Type 4527‐C is a piezoelectric accelerometer housed in robust titanium with a single integrated Microtech compatible connector.
- Power train, engine and exhaust of vehicles
- Auxiliary equipment of gas turbine
- Environmental stress screening
- General purpose vibration and shock measurements
Only one cable is necessary for all three output channels. This reduces both setup time and cabling. It also reduces the size of the accelerometer and allows for installation in tight spaces, making impossible measurements possible.
- Freq. range
- 1 – 10000 Hz
- -60 – 230 ℃
- 6 gram
- 0.316 pC/ms^-2
- Residual Noise Level in Spec Freq Range (rms) ±
- Maximum Operational Level (peak)
- M3 or Adhesive
- Resonance frequency
- 30 kHz
- Maximum Shock Level (± peak)
- 5100 g
뉴스레터를 구독하고 소리와 진동에 대한 최신 이야기를 만나보세요
Brüel & Kjær가 전하는 최신 뉴스가 받은편지함으로 발송되었습니다.
신제품 출시, 할인 및 이벤트
소음 진동 기사, 비디오 및 가이드