Permanent magnet shaker
A permanent magnet electrodynamic shaker for vibration testing of small assemblies and electronics, fatigue and resonance tests, and modal and structural analyses. Capable of imparting forces up to 489 N (110 lbf).問い合わせ・見積依頼
The LDS® V455 range has been developed to offer you a shaker that features a higher force rating yet is still suitable for laboratory testing. Ideal for industry, they are also used in universities and research institutions for a variety of medical applications and to study the dynamic behaviour of structures and materials. They can also be employed as velocity transducers or high speed actuators.
- Modal and structural analyses, including civil engineering applications like testing of bridges and other edifices
- Vibration screening of small components and testing of electronic assemblies, such as mobile phones
- Laboratory experiments, like separation and compacting of powders
- Medical research, such as testing of devices and materials
- Fatigue and resonance testing, including structural and material testing of parts
- Used as velocity transducers or high-speed actuators for accelerometer calibration, and machinery condition monitoring and vibration measurement
The design of these permanent magnet shakers has been optimized so that they can perform at impressive peak forces and accelerations over a wide frequency band. Although external cooling is not required for the V455 models, a fan unit can be added to cool the shakers with forced air. This significantly increases their force ratings, enabling them to deliver sine forces up to 489 N (110 lbf) – as opposed to 178 N (40 lbf), when naturally cooled.
They incorporate a robust-yet-lightweight moving armature that ensures adequate support for test loads without undermining performance capability. Two laminated-fibre flexures are bonded to the armature to provide it with axial support and to enhance lateral and rotational restraints.
As standard, the shakers come base-mounted; however, they can be mounted onto trunnion frames that allow adjustment of the axis of vibration through a 90-degree range. Optional rubber mountings are also available upon request.
The V455 shakers can be driven by compact, quiet and energy-efficient amplifiers, such as LDS® PA1000L, and is compatible with LDS® LASERUSB™ and COMETUSB™ vibration controllers, as well as with third-party control systems.