Miniature Accelerometer, DeltaTron, CCLD
Miniature accelerometer Type 4397 is designed for measurements on lightweight structures where relatively high-level, high-frequency vibrations are encountered. Delivered with cable included.問い合わせ・見積依頼
Miniature accelerometer with internal electronics CCLD is well-suited for measurements on lightweight structures where relatively high-level, high-frequency vibrations are encountered. Type 4397A uses a M3 connector.
- Shock and vibration measurement
- Vibration analysis
- Vibration monitoring
- Vibration test control
- Product and quality control
The accelerometer require an external constant-current power supply and operate as voltage sources. Output signals come in the form of voltage modulation on the power supply line.
Type 4397 is a DeltaTron accelerometer; this means it operates on constant-current line-drive
(CCLD) ICP® principles, and features:
– Integral preamplifiers
– All-welded construction (withstands rough environment)
– Delta Shear Uni-Gain® design
– Low sensitivity to all environments
– Individual standard-traceable calibration
– Individual data for best fit to measured frequency response
The DeltaTron name identifies products that operate with a constant-current power supply and give output signals in the form of voltage modulation on the power supply line.
Accelerometers, like Type 4397-A, are constructed to the proven Brüel & Kjær Delta Shear design with the addition of an integral DeltaTron preamplifier.
- Freq. range
- 1 – 25000 Hz
- -50 – 125 ℃
- 2.4 gram
- 1 mV/ms^-2
- Residual Noise Level in Spec Freq Range (rms) ±
- 1500 µg
- Maximum Operational Level (peak)
- 750 g
- Resonance frequency
- 53 kHz
- Maximum Shock Level (± peak)
- 10000 g