thiele small parameters calculator
PULSE software for calculating thiele small parameters based on measured impedance of a loudspeaker or a receiver.견적 요청하기
This PULSE software calculates thiele small parameters – a set of electromechanical parameters that define the performance of a loudspeaker such as a tweeter, mid-range, or sub-woofer, in relation to its enclosure. All relevant thiele small parameters are automatically calculated.
The software adds thiele small parameters calculation capabilities to PULSE Basic Electroacoustics Type 7797, and supports the simple impedance method, the added volume method, the added mass method, and the laser method.
- Loudspeaker design engineers simulating diaphragm movement and sound output of a speaker system, based on the speaker driver
- Audio engineers working backwards from a desired speaker response in the speaker cabinet, to a set of driver parameters
- Avoiding exciting the structural resonances of acoustic enclosures
- Calculating the free-air resonant frequency of a speaker (FS)
- Calculating voice coil inductance (LE)
- Measurements related to the control of a transducer’s suspension – Q parameters (Qms), (Qes) and (Qts)
- Calculating Vas, CMS, MMS, EBP
This software requires PULSE Basic Electroacoustics Type 7797.
Our software package PULSE Electroacoustics Type 7907-S1 gives you a complete toolbox for testing. It includes this Thiele/Small parameters calculation software as standard. See the product data sheet for more information.
뉴스레터를 구독하고 소리와 진동에 대한 최신 이야기를 만나보세요
Brüel & Kjær가 전하는 최신 뉴스가 받은편지함으로 발송되었습니다.
신제품 출시, 할인 및 이벤트
소음 진동 기사, 비디오 및 가이드