BZ-7131 provides 1/1-octave spectra (centre frequencies 16 Hz to 8 kHz) and BZ-7132 provides 1/3-octave spectra (centre frequencies 12.5 Hz to 16 kHz). Both applications have spectral statistics based on LAF or LAS and a dynamic range from the noise floor in each individual band to a maximum level of 140 dB.
- Environmental noise assessment
- Occupational health assessment
Spectral data can be measured for five different parameters (Leq, LFmax, LFmin, LSmax, LSmin). You can select which frequency weighting (A, C or Z) during the measurement setup. In addition, instantaneous values are available for display.
With a single, wide dynamic range, combined with simultaneous measurement of RMS and peak levels with different frequency and time weightings, you can gather all the data you need in one go. An easy-to-navigate colour display provides spectral data; two spectra can be superimposed on the display.
Results from data analysis can be used in a variety of ways, including selection of hearing protection and product quality control.
- 1/1-octave spectra with BZ-7131 (centre frequencies 16 Hz to 8 kHz)
- 1/3-octave spectra with BZ-7132 (centre frequencies 12.5 Hz to 16 kHz)
- Spectral statistics based on LAeq, LAF, LAS
- Loudness and noise rating (NR) curves supported