Two-Channel Sound Level Meter / Analyzer
B&K Type 2270-S is a two-channel sound level meter and analyzer, designed for class 1 measurement accuracy with tight phase matching, when conducting measurements using both channels.견적 요청하기
Type 2270-S Sound Level Meter is a compact and rugged class 1 type approved two-channel sound measuring instrument with all the capabilities of Types 2250-S and -2250-W - but in two channels.
The benefits of two independent channels, becomes noticable when measuring with two microphones, two accelerometers or one of each, potentially halving the time spent on measurements.
With the addition of specialized sound level meter applications, the 2270-s sound level meter can be expanded to meet whatever task requirements, you face. The built-in flexibility of these instruments allows you to add applications and hardware to expand their capabilities beyond the range of the standard sound level meter, from OHS to building acoustics and reverberation time to FFT analysis and vibration and low-frequency analysis, even to sound power and intensity and noise source identification applications.
- General-purpose class 1 sound measurements to the latest international standards
- Sound intensity measurements
- Noise source identification
- Multi-point measurements
- Occupational Health and Safety (OHS) noise assessments
- Environmental noise assessment and logging
- Product development and quality control
- Sound and vibration FFT analysis
- Building acoustics, loudness and noise rating measurements
- Tone assessment using 1/3-octave and FFT methods
- Infrasound (G-weighting) measurements according to ISO 7196:1995 and ANSI S1.42–2001 (R2011)
The basic applications package includes:
- Sound Level Meter Software BZ-7222
- 2-channel Measurement Option BZ-7229
- Frequency Analysis Software BZ-7223
- Tone Assessment Software BZ-7231
ADDITIONAL CAPABILITIES - VIBRATION
In addition to this instrument’s use as an sound level meter, it can be used as a basic vibration meter by adding an appropriate accelerometer (or accelerometers), or as an advanced vibration meter with Enhanced Vibration and Low Frequency (BZ-7234) sound level meter application, and the appropriate accelerometers.
This combination of instrument, applications and accessories enables all the capabilities of a vibration meter, such as quality testing and inspection, machinery analysis and troubleshooting, building vibration measurements, low-frequency building vibration measurements according to ISO 8041:2005 and DIN standards, and machine health analysis after maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO).