The largely practical seminar helps the participants to better understand and classify the often complex tasks of vibration testing. An understanding of the background of the types of excitation commonly used today (for example, sine, noise, shock, etc.) is created.
Examples are set up directly on the plant and made understandable.
The corresponding programs are created and executed with the software of the controller Comet/ Laser.
You will get answers to questions like: "
- What characterizes a good fixture and how do I evaluate it?
- How do I choose a suitable control strategy?
- How do I protect the shaker and the test specimen from overload?
- How do I set up a headexpander?
- How do I couple the sliding table and check for correct coupling?
- Overview of components and structure of a vibration test system
- Vibration modes and their application
- Basic types of excitation
- Requirements for fixtures
- Getting to know the software of the controller Comet/ Laser
- Correct setup of the Headexpander and coupling of the sliding table
- General troubleshooting
The participants get a good basis to take responsibility for vibration tests. In particular, the possibilities of shaker control by means of software will be discussed and explained by means of numerous practical examples.
The seminar is suitable for future users as well as for experienced users who have to perform vibration tests. Basic prior knowledge of vibration is recommended.
뉴스레터를 구독하고 소리와 진동에 대한 최신 이야기를 만나보세요
Brüel & Kjær가 전하는 최신 뉴스가 받은편지함으로 발송되었습니다.
신제품 출시, 할인 및 이벤트
소음 진동 기사, 비디오 및 가이드