Front panel UA-3121-030 is for use with LAN-XI Bridge Module Type 3057. The front panel has three input channels with buffered monitor output channels in parallel. Each input channel has a 15-pin D-sub connector for bridge transducer input and two Microdot connectors for differential charge input. The 15-pin D-sub connectors allow individual configurations of completion resistors to be made directly on the cable plug.
UA-3121-030 and UA-3122-030 are very similar. UA-3121-030 has connectors for differential charge input and UA-3122-030 has connectors for direct or CCLD input.
Note: Only one kind of input per channel can be used at a time.
- Bridge transducer measurements
- 1/1, 1/2 and 1/4 bridge strain gauges
- Strain gauge based transducers (force, mass and torque)
- Piezoresistive accelerometers and pressure transducers
- Variable capacitance accelerometers
- General sound and vibrations measurements using:
- CCLD transducers
- Direct voltage signals
- Charge accelerometers
- Differential charge accelerometers
- Environments with high levels of electromagnetic noise
- Applications where good ground connections are difficult to achieve
|Front panel||Compatible LAN-XI modules|