Permanent magnet shaker
A permanent magnet, electrodynamic shaker for vibration screening of very small components and assemblies, and for modal and structural analyses and other types of bench-top testing. Peak sine force rating of 8.9 N (2 lbf).Angebot anfordern
These miniature shakers, or vibration generators, have been designed to reproduce a vibration environment under controlled conditions. Although employed in industry, they are also widely used in educational and research institutions to study the dynamic behaviour of structures and materials. They are suitable for a variety of applications, ranging from laboratory testing of medical devices and materials to fatigue and resonance tests, as well as for use as non-seismic pickups, velocity transducers, or high-speed actuators.
- Modal and structural analyses, including civil engineering applications like the testing of bridges and other edifices
- Vibration screening of small components and testing of electronic assemblies, such as mobile phones
- Laboratory experiments and bench-top testing, such as separation and compacting of powders
- Testing of medical devices and materials
- General material testing for fatigue and resonance
- Used as velocity transducers or high-speed actuators for accelerometer calibration, and machinery condition monitoring and vibration measurement
LDS® V101 shakers are dependable, economical and easy to operate. Their fabrication has been optimized to enable them to deliver impressive peak forces and accelerations over a wide frequency range (5 – 12,000 Hz).
Capable of imparting sine forces up to 8.9 N (2 lbf) and reaching maximum accelerations of 140 g, they feature a sturdy and lightweight moving armature specifically built to provide adequate support for test loads without undermining force capability.
These palm-sized shakers are base-mounted and can be driven by compact, quiet, energy-efficient amplifiers, such as the LDS® LPA100. They are compatible with the LDS® COMETUSB™ and LASERUSB™ vibration controllers, as well as with third-party control systems.