1/4" Free Field Microphone With CCLD Preamplifier, Prepolarized
Free-field microphone with SMB Connector for random-incidence and noise measurements (complying with ANSI standards) with a frequency response of 4 Hz To 70 kHz.Angebot anfordern
Type 4954-A is designed for high-level and high-frequency measurements. The use of a laser welded stainless steel diaphragm and a stainless steel protection grid, make this microphone capable of withstanding rough environments.
- High-frequency measurements
- High-level measurements
- Cost-effective measurements
This microphone is a Type 4954 laser welded to a ¼" preamplifier. The transducers can be connected to any CCLD input and support IEEE P1451.4 V0.9 TEDS (Transducer Electronic Data Sheet).
The unit is assembled in a clean-room environment and sealed together, after which it is assigned one single type number and one single serial number. This means that the combined unit has better precision and long-time stability, and is handled as one complete unit.
The unit also contains TEDS, which means that information about the serial number, type and sensitivity is stored within it.
THE BENEFITS OF USING A MICROPHONE-PREAMPLIFIER COMBINATION ARE:
- Better stability and precision. Because the unit is assembled in clean-room facilities, there is no contamination.
- Ease of use. Your analyzer front-end and software will automatically detect the type number, serial number and sensitivity because of the built-in TEDS technology. There is no need to enter this manually for every channel.
- Calibration integration. The TEDS technology means the microphone is automatically detected and identified by your data acquisition software, allowing it to be easily integrated with your calibration database.
- Fewer errors. As your data acquisition software automatically knows the microphone type, serial number and sensitivity, manual inputs are greatly reduced – reducing human errors.
- Dyn. range
- 40 – 159 dB
- Freq. range
- 16 – 80000 Hz
- Inherent noise
- 40 dB A
- Lower limiting frequency -3dB
- 16 Hz
- Free field
- Polarization voltages
- 0 V
- Pressure coefficient
- -0.007 dB/kPa
- 2.8 mV/Pa
- IEC 61094-4 WS2P
- Temperature coefficient
- 0.009 dB/ºC
- Temperature range
- -20 – 80 ℃
- Sound field
- Input type
- CCLD IEPE
- Microphone type
- Free field
Abonnieren Sie unseren Newsletter zum Thema Schall und Schwingung
Die aktuellsten Neuigkeiten von Brüel & Kjær direkt in Ihren Posteingang
Neue Produktfreigaben, Rabatte und Sonderangebote
Artikel, Videos und Anleitungen zum Thema Schall und Schwingung