1/4" Free-field Microphone With Type 2670 Preamplifier, Prepolarized
Free-field microphone designed for high-level and high-frequency measurements with a frequency response of 3 Hz To 80 kHz.Angebot anfordern
Type 4954-A-011 is designed for high-level and high-frequency measurements. The use of a laser welded stainless steel diaphragm and a stainless steel protection grid, make this microphone capable of withstanding rough environments.
- High-frequency measurements
- High-level measurements
- Cost-effective measurements
THIS MICROPHONE SET IS A COMBINATION OF:
The unit is assembled in a clean-room environment and sealed together, after which it is assigned one single type number and one single serial number. This means that the combined unit has better precision and long-time stability, and is handled as one complete unit.
The unit also contains TEDS, which means that information about the serial number, type and sensitivity is stored within it.
THE BENEFITS OF USING A MICROPHONE-PREAMPLIFIER COMBINATION ARE:
- Better stability and precision. Because the unit is assembled in clean-room facilities, there is no contamination.
- Ease of use. Your analyzer front-end and software will automatically detect the type number, serial number and sensitivity because of the built-in TEDS technology. There is no need to enter this manually for every channel.
- Calibration integration. The TEDS technology means the microphone is automatically detected and identified by your data acquisition software, allowing it to be easily integrated with your calibration database.
- Fewer errors. As your data acquisition software automatically knows the microphone type, serial number and sensitivity, manual inputs are greatly reduced – reducing human errors.
- Dyn. range
- 34 – 164 dB
- Freq. range
- 3 – 80000 Hz
- Inherent noise
- 34 dB A
- Lower limiting frequency -3dB
- 3 Hz
- Free field
- Polarization voltages
- Pressure coefficient
- -0.007 dB/kPa
- 2.8 mV/Pa
- IEC 61094-4 WS3F
- Temperature coefficient
- 0.009 dB/ºC
- Temperature range
- -20 – 80 ℃
- Sound field
- Input type
- Microphone type
- Free field