BK Connect Type 8430
Array Analysis Software
BK Connect Array Analysis enables real-time noise source location and mapping using a microphone array. Point-and-shoot measuring results and video recordings provide detailed analysis using beamforming and holography technology.Richiedi un preventivo
This application acquires acoustic data for noise source location applications and creates sound maps using sound intensity and sound pressure overlain with synchronous video.
BK Connect Array Analysis is the start point for all array and multipoint tasks and supports all aspects of the measurement process, including measurement control, result validation, data handling, and repetition of measurements. Ready-made templates help the operator set up the system for routine measurements within seconds.
- Basic array measurements
- Product noise source location and troubleshooting
- Detection and documentation of buzz, squeak, and rattle (BSR) in vehicle cabins
- High‐frequency acoustic leak detection
- R&D, quality assurance, and troubleshooting for a wide range of industries, such as:
- Plastics and rubber
- Medical devices
- White goods
The solution uses a hand-held microphone array to create a portable acoustic camera system: A complete kit for real-time noise source identification that needs minimal training to use. This enables you to quickly locate sound sources, take screenshots, and record videos of interesting events and problem areas for further analysis. Instant playback confirms that you are recording data correctly while adjusting settings as necessary, such as the frequency range.
Data can be acquired from any multipoint set-up; from the hand-held array to large multi-array setups can simultaneously measure with well over 300 channels. After data acquisition, the data can be transferred to array acoustic post-processing applications, such as PULSE Acoustic Beamforming Software Type 8606, for more advanced analysis.
- Measure and record audio and video for an event
- Spectrogram yields full overview during measurement and playback
- Display options include graphs of sound pressure, sound intensity, and sound power
- Measures over wide frequency range using beamforming and SONAH
- Up‐and‐running in under 20 seconds
- Remote control mode via a tablet device
A few tasks associated with this application may require initialization in PULSE LabShop. The legacy license for LabShop is embedded with this BK Connect license.
ACOUSTIC CAMERA KIT
Acoustic Camera Type 9712 is ideal for real-time noise source location and mapping and for fast point-and-shoot results and video recordings – in situ and in confined spaces.
The kit has the following characteristics:
- A complete system in a weatherproof carry case
- Integrated video camera
- Small, hand‐held design for confined spaces
- Irregular array set-up with a removable backing plate allows both holography and acoustic beamforming in the near or far acoustic field respectively
- Battery life up to 4 hours
Because it operates in real-time, the acoustic camera is eminently suitable for mapping objects with moving parts and transient events. You can walk and stream video using a hand-held array, or mount an array on a tripod for stationary measurements.
The acoustic camera can measure over a wide frequency range because it uses both acoustic beamforming and statistically optimized near-field holography (SONAH) technologies.
- Software platform