TYPE 7792 + 7793 + 3630-A
Sound Level Meter Calibration System
Calibration System for Sound Level Meters designed for accurate instrument calibration in compliance with international standards (IEC 60651, IEC 60804, IEC 61672 + ANSI).견적 요청하기
Type 3630-A is based on the calibration platform Type 3630, a modular multifunctional system, which offers a multitude of different calibration applications. As an example, a customised applications such as hydrophone phase calibration or microphone high-pressure calibration.
The calibration system is designed for accurate calibration of sound level meters in accordance with IEC 60651, IEC 60804, IEC 61672 and relevant ANSI standards, and is suited for use in national calibration laboratories, and commercial calibration centres.
The calibration system provides defined procedures and uncertainty calculations for Brüel & Kjær's range of Sound Level Meters, and tools to define others.
Type 3630-A is based on the PULSE analyzer platform capable of analysing FFT, 1/n-octave filters and overall levels. The calibration system generates a test signals to fulfil the requirements of international standards. An integrated digital voltmeter DMM Agilent 34970 and Brüel & Kjær’s Multifunction Acoustic Calibrator Type 4226 guarantee the measurement chain.
The system includes both the basic software option Type 7762 and the sound level meter testing option Type 7763. A variety of acoustical and electrical tests is available in manual, semi-automatic or automatic modes.
Finally, a database of clients and instruments facilitates proof of traceability and control over calibration intervals for the standards and instruments used by the system.
- Noise Dose Meter Calibration Software Type 7792
- Calibrator Calibration Software Type 7794
- Filter Calibration Software Type 7793
- Acoustical and electrical calibration of sound level meters to international standards
- Automatic, semi-automatic or manual calibration of sound level meters
- Flexible test-execution manager
- Integrated traceability control and customer database
- Predefined or user-defined calibration sequences
- Test signals compliant with IEC 60651 and IEC 60804
- IEC 61672 tests available as an upgrade
- Default acceptance limits set in accordance with IEC type Sound Level Meters
- User-adaptable acceptance limits (OIML requirements)
- Taktmaximal Tests (DIN 45657)
- External electrical traceability via system’s digital voltmeter
- External acoustic traceability via Multifunction Acoustic Calibrator Type 4226
- Built-in system verification of measurement quality
- Flexible Certificate of Calibration with detailed test report
- Runs under Microsoft® Windows® and is fully integrated in the Microsoft® Office environment