½-inch Free-field Microphone With Type 2671 Preamplifier, Prepolarized
Free-field microphone for transport noise measurements, architectural acoustics, and electroacoustic applications between 8 Hz to 12.5 kHz.Angebot anfordern
Type 4188-A-021 is designed for free-field measurements where an economy microphone with medium sensitivity is required.
- Medium class sound level meters
- Equipment complying with IEC 61672 class 1
- Random-incidence measurements
- Portable sound measuring equipment
THIS MICROPHONE SET IS A COMBINATION OF:
The unit is assembled in a clean-room environment and sealed together, after which it is assigned one single type number and one single serial number. This means that the combined unit has better precision and long-time stability, and is handled as one complete unit.
The unit also contains TEDS, which means that information about the serial number, type and sensitivity is stored within it.
THE BENEFITS OF USING A MICROPHONE-PREAMPLIFIER COMBINATION ARE:
- Better stability and precision. Because the unit is assembled in clean-room facilities, there is no contamination.
- Ease of use. Your analyzer front-end and software will automatically detect the type number, serial number and sensitivity because of the built-in TEDS technology. There is no need to enter this manually for every channel.
- Calibration integration. The TEDS technology means the microphone is automatically detected and identified by your data acquisition software, allowing it to be easily integrated with your calibration database.
- Fewer errors. As your data acquisition software automatically knows the microphone type, serial number and sensitivity, manual inputs are greatly reduced – reducing human errors.
- Dyn. range
- 19 – 138 dB
- Freq. range
- 20 – 12500 Hz
- Inherent noise
- 19 dB A
- Lower limiting frequency -3dB
- 12 Hz
- Free field
- Polarization voltages
- Pressure coefficient
- -0.021 dB/kPa
- 31.6 mV/Pa
- Temperature coefficient
- 0.005 dB/ºC
- Temperature range
- -30 – 100 ℃
- Sound field
- Input type
- CCLD IEPE
- Microphone type
- Free field
Abonnieren Sie unseren Newsletter zum Thema Schall und Schwingung
Die aktuellsten Neuigkeiten von Brüel & Kjær direkt in Ihren Posteingang
Neue Produktfreigaben, Rabatte und Sonderangebote
Artikel, Videos und Anleitungen zum Thema Schall und Schwingung