Safran Helicopter Engine Vibration Kit
Vibration toolkit for field inspection of all helicopter engine families produced by Safran Helicopter Engines.問い合わせ・見積依頼
Safran Helicopter Engine Vibration Test Kit Type 3656-A is designed for field inspection of all Safran helicopter engine families. Vibration test measurements are performed according to the respective maintenance manual.
Type 3656-A has been developed by Brüel & Kjær in close collaboration with Safran, a leading helicopter engine manufacturer.
The test kit comprises a vibration meter (with measurement templates for all Safran engines), a high-temperature accelerometer, and a 10 m cable, all packed in a handy shoulder bag.
- Standard: Vibration check during a run-up from engine START to FLIGHT
- High N1/NGG rate: Vibration check during a run-up from FLIGHT to the maximum speed of the gas generator reachable on ground (or in flight for Arriel® 1 single-engine helicopters after Deep Maintenance Intervention)
- Immediate and unambiguous pass/fail decisions according to engine maintenance manual instructions
- Recording and documentation of test data according to Safran requirements for easy interaction with Safran Services
- Verifies overall vibration levels in a specific frequency range during engine run-up/high N1-NGG rate against allowable limits
- Message if level limitations are exceeded
- Safran templates for all engine families are included Meta-data annotation according to Safran requirements
- Meta-data annotation according to Safran requirements
- Designed for one hand operation and simplified operator user-interface
- Requires only one transducer and one cable
- No computer required during measurements
- No tachometer connection required
- Storage of results with full annotation including the raw signal for post-processing
- Enhanced diagnostics can be carried out after the test by postprocessing the raw time signal
- Easy reporting, data transmission and data export to consumer software
- Long-life rechargeable battery operation (>8 hours)