4-Ch. Input/Hs-Tacho + 8-Ch. Aux. Module
A combination of low frequency auxiliary channels and dynamic inputs which supports high speed tacho signals.견적 요청하기
Auxiliary input module Type 3056-A-040 is aimed at applications where you need to monitor low-frequency voltage signals along with the sound and vibration signals.
The module offers a combination of four 51.2 kHz input channels with eight simultaneously sampled low-frequency auxiliary channels.
Unique to Type 3056 is the support of high-speed tacho signals on input channel 1-4* which enables the user to record signals needed to perform angle domain analysis using PULSE Reflex Angle Domain Analysis Type 8740.
- General sound and vibration measurements
- Angle domain analysis
- Record and monitor low frequency Auxiliary data along with sound and vibration data
- Pass/fail monitoring, on/off control, etc.
- Engine test cells
- QC tests
- Measurement front-end module for PULSE measurement and analysis software
- Front-end for PC-based Data Recorder Type 7708
- Single module measurements
- Multi module measurement/ distributed system
- Stand-alone recording (no PC) using LAN-XI Notar (Aux and HS tacho signals not supported by Notar)
- Wireless frontend for Sonoscout
The module offers a combination of 4 x 51.2 kHz input channels with eight simultaneously sampled low frequency auxiliary channels.
Type 3056 features four DC outputs which can be controlled as a function of tolerance curves result and level meter results. This is used for simple On/Off control of 3rd party equipment in production test Pass/Fail, etc.
The interchangeable front panels give the flexibility to be used in conjunction with a wide range of transducers. The module works equally well both as a single module system or as part of a large LAN-XI measurement system, making it one of the most flexible data acquisitions modules available on the market.
*Full support of HS tacho inputs requires PULSE LabShop 17.0 or later.
- Input channels
- Frequency range
- 0 – 51.2 kHz
- Direct V
- 200V mic.
- LF Aux
- High speed tacho
뉴스레터를 구독하고 소리와 진동에 대한 최신 이야기를 만나보세요
Brüel & Kjær가 전하는 최신 뉴스가 받은편지함으로 발송되었습니다.
신제품 출시, 할인 및 이벤트
소음 진동 기사, 비디오 및 가이드