Microphone Phase Match Calibration System
Designed for phase match, amplitude match and pressure-residual intensity index measurement of sound intensity microphone pairs.Angebot anfordern
A microphone calibration system for phase match, amplitude match and pressure-residual intensity index measurement of sound intensity microphone pairs. The system, Type 9721-B, applies specially designed comparison couplers for the measurements.
Type 9721-B is a specially designed system for determining the phase and amplitude match of sound intensity microphone pairs described in IEC 61043. This system also calculates the pressure-residual intensity index of the calibrated microphone pair. The system has specially designed comparison couplers for ½-inch and ¼-inch microphones. The couplers, adaptors and other system hardware are designed to fit Brüel & Kjær microphones, but can also be used with other makes of microphone with similar dimensions and electrical terminals.
- Phase and magnitude comparison calibration of microphones for intensity probes
- Phase and magnitude comparison calibration of microphones for arrays
- Pressure-field phase and magnitude comparison calibration (IEC 61094-5) of sound intensity microphone pairs (IEC 61043) or other types of microphone
- Frequency range 20Hz to 12.5kHz (½-inch microphones), 20Hz to 20kHz (¼-inch microphones)
- Symmetrical ½-inch and ¼-inch couplers for equal sound exposure of the microphones
- Symmetrical coupler sound inlets for equal exposure of diaphragms and equalization vents
- Frequency range can be extended to 80kHz by applying the electrostatic actuator method (IEC 61094-6)
- Fast, automated measurement, printing of calibration certificate and data export to Excel
- Detailed operator instructions