Measurement Partner Suite (MPS)
Measurement Partner Suite (MPS) is our intuitive sound measurement software for post-processing on your PC. Transfer your measurement data to Measurement Partner Suite using MP Cloud.견적 요청하기
Measurement Partner Suite (MPS) is Brüel & Kjær’s state-of-the-art data viewing and post-processing toolbox for environmental noise and vibration professionals. It comes with all Type 2270, 2250 and 2250-L instruments.
The standard configuration is free and provides field support with MP Cloud.
- Data archive, preview and export
- Post-process and export to other formats
- Online data display and remote access and operation
- Sound level meter software maintenance
- Support of ISO 1996-2:2007 uncertainty calculation
- Turnkey support of British, French and German environmental legislation
- Detailed data view
- Import, archive, display and export data
- Overview of archives and users
- Merging of annotations and instrument data
- Cloud storage, access and sharing (using MP Cloud, see below)
- Resumable downloads (Types 2270 and 2250 software version 4)
- View GPS coordinates in Google Maps™
- Advanced support of .WAV files
LICENSED FEATURES AND FUNCTIONALITY
Purchase a license to access full MPS functionality, including:
- Playback of .WAV files associated with markers
- Tone, impulse and exceedance analysis
- Individual octave band profiles
- Scheduled data download
- Post‐weighting spectra
- Calculator function (including background noise correction)
- Tone assessment (1/3‐octave, FFT)
- Convert 1/3‐octave to 1/1‐octave spectra
- Convert FFT to 1/3‐octave spectra
- Post‐process .WAV files (scale, cut and join recordings)
- FFT‐based tone analysis of .WAV files
- Export of any portion of a .WAV file (logging profile)
Measurement Partner Suite offers two licencing methods for users wishing to access licenced post‐processing functionality:
- A licence that is locked to the serial number of a specific a Type 2250, 2250 Light or 2270, allowing data from that instrument to be post-processed
- A licence that is locked to a PC dongle allowing data from any instrument to be post-processed
MEASUREMENT PARTNER CLOUD
Your sound level meter data can be stored securely in MP Cloud and accessed from anywhere at any time. MP Cloud provides 20 GB of storage space for free. You can share files instantly with only an Internet connection, an MP Cloud account and a copy of the Workbench. MP Cloud works seamlessly with MPS.
To start using MP Cloud immediately, download the latest version of the MPS and sign up for an MP Cloud account. Registration is free and takes only 2 minutes.
Register your Measurement Partner Suite Account.