Noise Logging App
Noise Logging Option for Type 2250-L allowing free selection of broadband parameters and statistics to log from 1 second to 24 hours.견적 요청하기
The Logging application also can log spectra if Frequency Analysis Software BZ-7131 or BZ-7132 is installed. During measurement, markers and annotations can be added to the profile. With Signal Recording Option BZ-7226 installed, signal recordings can be made to document events as they happen.
- Environmental noise monitoring with Type 2250-S, Type 2270-S and Type 2250 Light sound level meters
- Complaint investigations
- Occupational health assessment
Collect a wealth of broadband, statistical and spectral data, giving you all the parameters you need before post-processing.
Because it supports up to five user-defined markers that can be set automatically (using trigger conditions) or manually (on the touchscreen or using push buttons), it’s easy to locate and evaluate noisy or unusual profile sections during post-processing.
At any time during the measurement you can “freeze” the profile display or move to an earlier section, allowing you to look at data in detail and add annotations while the measurement is in progress.
- Logging of broadband parameters, statistics and spectra with two periods
- User-defined period of 1 second to 24 hours (user-selected data)
- 100 ms period (LAeq, LAF, LAS only) and 10 ms logging of LAF
- Two profile displays: total measurement and zoomed time window
- Markers and annotations on profile display
- Attachment of signal recordings to profile
- 1 Channel
- Noise Monitoring
뉴스레터를 구독하고 소리와 진동에 대한 최신 이야기를 만나보세요
Brüel & Kjær가 전하는 최신 뉴스가 받은편지함으로 발송되었습니다.
신제품 출시, 할인 및 이벤트
소음 진동 기사, 비디오 및 가이드