A compact and efficient amplifier with a 5 VA power output. Used to drive permanent magnet shakers and small shakers with force ratings up to 5.12 kN (1150 lbf) for laboratory and modal testing applications.Request Price
Featuring the same power module, microprocessor and LCD as the LDS® SPA-K range, this amplifier has been optimized to drive our low-force shakers LDS® V650 and V780 shakers, enabling them to impart higher forces than when paired with other units.
With a Class-D rating, it offers maximum power with minimal energy waste and lower running costs. LDS® HPA-K is designed for centralized operation, allowing you to start up the amplifier, monitor its power output and interlocks, and shut it down, from the same PC that hosts the vibration controller.
- Driving low-force shakers V650 and V780 shakers
- Driving third-party vibration systems with ratings up to 5.12 kN (1150 lbf)
- Power rating of 5 kVA
- Energy-efficient Class-D rating
- Full-power frequency range, or bandwidth, from 20 to 5000 Hz
- Low total harmonic distortion (less than 0.15%)
- Integral protection prevents operation exceeding output limits