1/8-inch Pressure-field Microphone With Type 2669 Preamplifier, Externally Polarized
Pressure-field microphone designed for very high-frequency measurements in confined spaces with a frequency range of 6 Hz to 140 kHz.Request Price
Type 4138-L-006 is designed for very high-frequency measurements and measurements in confined spaces.
- High-level and very high-frequency measurements
- PULSE measurements
- Applications which require a high degree of spatial resolution or where space is limited, for example, model testing
THIS MICROPHONE IS A FACTORY-ASSEMBLED COMBINATION OF:
The unit is assembled in a clean-room environment and sealed together, after which it is assigned one single type number and one single serial number. This means that the combined unit has better precision and long-time stability, and is handled as one complete unit.
The unit also contains TEDS, which means that information about the serial number, type and sensitivity is stored within it.
THE BENEFITS OF USING A MICRPHONE-PREAMPLIFIER NCOMBINATION ARE:
- Better stability and precision. Because the unit is assembled in clean-room facilities, there is no contamination.
- Ease of use. Your analyzer front-end and software will automatically detect the type number, serial number and sensitivity because of the built-in TEDS technology. There is no need to enter this manually for every channel.
- Calibration integration. The TEDS technology means the microphone is automatically detected and identified by your data acquisition software, allowing it to be easily integrated with your calibration database.
- Fewer errors. As your data acquisition software automatically knows the microphone type, serial number and sensitivity, manual inputs are greatly reduced – reducing human errors.
- Dyn. range
- 52.2 – 168 dB
- Freq. range
- 6.5 – 140000 Hz
- Inherent noise
- 52.2 dB A
- Lower limiting frequency -3dB
- 6.5 Hz
- Pressure Field
- Ext polarized
- Polarization voltages
- 200 V
- Pressure coefficient
- -0.01 dB/kPa
- 0.8 mV/Pa
- Temperature coefficient
- -0.01 dB/ºC
- Temperature range
- -30 – 100 ℃
- Sound field
- Input type
- Microphone type
- Pressure Field
Subscribe to our newsletter and receive the latest stories from our world of sound and vibration
The latest news from Brüel & Kjær delivered to your inbox
New product releases, discounts and special offers
Sound and vibration articles, videos and guides