BK CONNECT TYPE 8401
A BK Connect® core application for setting up measurement hardware: Real-world and virtual setups can be created and saved for later use.Request Price
BK Connect Hardware Setup is designed so that test engineers and specialists can create and save custom, reusable set-ups without tying up the other acquisition or analysis licenses. The set-ups can be loaded and used by a technician in the lab or on location, wherever the testing needs to be performed.
The user-interface design enables set-ups to be quickly configured for ad hoc measurements using the TEDS transducer capabilities by dragging transducers from the Transducer Database and dropping them in the set-up or by uploading a .DBC file to configure your CAN Bus channels. The application is comprised of the Hardware Setup Table (an overview of the set-up) and Monitor (a real-time display of the connected front ends).
- Acquire general sound and vibration data for analysis using LAN-XI or LAN-XI Light front ends. CAN Bus and Auxiliary input channels are also supported on LAN-XI or LAN-XI Light compatible hardware
- Create hardware set-up configurations in the lab or office, then share them with operators performing long-term, repeated tests, simplifying operations for testers
- Manage transducers via the Transducer Database, adding new transducers or updating them according to their latest calibration data, in order to easily create set-ups with the perfect pairing of transducer to measurement
- Combine with BK Connect Data Viewer to enable the operators to simply and efficiently create reports based on the specialist-defined templates
The BK Connect Type 8401-A advanced license adds the following capabilities:
- Set up and measure with an unlimited number of LAN-XI modules. The standard license is limited to two front ends
- Accelerometer mounting check gives testers the ability to quickly check the mounting condition of their accelerometers, ensuring that each one is firmly attached
The free, optional, Type 8401-V virtual license can be added to enable set-ups to be created without connection to a physical front end. These set-ups can be saved and loaded later where a technician can perform the actual tests when the valuable hardware becomes available. The virtual front end is user configured based on the customer’s specific hardware configuration.
Subscribe to our newsletter and receive the latest stories from our world of sound and vibration
The latest news from Brüel & Kjær delivered to your inbox
New product releases, discounts and special offers
Sound and vibration articles, videos and guides