12-CHANNEL Input Module
A cost-efficient and compact LAN-XI DAQ module for high-channel count applications, this module is an ideal building block for large systems - with a DC to 25.6 kHz input range.Request Price
A 12-channel input module that delivers a compact and cost-efficient solution for high channel count applications.
- High channel count sound and vibration measurements
- Measurement front-end module for PULSE measurement and analysis software
- Front-end for PC based data recorder Type 7708
- Single module measurements
- Multi module measurement/ distributed system
- Stand-alone recording (no PC) using LAN-XI Notar™
- Wireless frontend for Sonoscout
Standing alone, Type 3053 is the world's smallest 12-channel sound and vibration analyzer, and it works equally well as a single-module data acquisition system, or as a building block for a large LAN-XI measurement system. Interchangeable front panels give the flexibility to use a wide range of transducers.
Also available: LAN-XI Open Application Protocol Interface (API) – a lightweight, platform-independent interface for programming LAN-XI data acquisition hardware from your own (or third party) software.